sabato 19 maggio 2007

Who I am


Hi,

Thanks for visiting my personal blog.

My name is Andrea,
I am 26 years old, Italian, born in the beatiful island of Sardinia.

I describe my self with the following adjectives: open minded, genuine, social, enthusiastic and fun.
I love travelling, knowing about new cultures, doing sports (especially martial arts) and cooking.

I have visited most of the European Western countires as well as some US cities such as Miami, New York and Orlando.

Thanks to my good academic achievements and the support of my family I had the opportunity to study in three different European countries. I started my
University studies in Politics and International Relations in Italy, in the UK I continued the Bachelor at the University of Kent at Canterbury and in Spain I took different business courses at the Complutense University and at ESCP-EAP (Grand Ecole de Paris). At the moment I am studying in London a Masters in European Business, which will end at the end of June 2007.

Starting from July I will be in the US (California, Berkeley) to work as Business Analyst and Project Leader for WDHB Consulting Group. Since I was a kid I have been dreaming to live and to work in the United States, finally my dreams are becoming reality.
I am very ambitious, I cannot deny that, indeed in the long term I would like to set up my own successfull business.

I forgot to say that I am a very devoted Christian, I really believe in the principles of love and forgiveness. One of my dreams is also to get involved in humanitarian projects for helping people in need.

I hope you enjoyed reading about me.

Regards

Andrea Solla

Nessun commento: